THE 18-MONTH WARRANTY POLICY
• Items for return exchange must be brought to our physical stores within 18 months of purchase. Sold items must be accompanied by ORIGINAL RECEIPT, MANUAL LABELS and ORIGINAL PACKAGING in GOOD CONDITION.
• Any replacement product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer, or any additional period of time that may be required by applicable law.
• The warranty is non-transferable and only covers the original end-user purchaser. Items will be exchanged with the item of the same model with the same price if available. In case the item is not available, higher value provided the customer will shoulder the difference and no refund difference for the lower value.
• A product that was obtained for free through promotions will have a 1 month warranty.
• Anker and its parties reserve the right to void, change or update warranty policies without prior notice.
Please take note that we reserve the right to decline product exchanged or do refund if: • Items have been intentionally defaced.
• Items have been altered by cosmetic damage such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents or in any way.
• Damage caused by accidents, abuse, misuse, water damage (in excess of specification), flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes.
• Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior written permission of Anker.
• Products bought from deal sites, auction sites, and unauthorized resellers.
• The customer had the wrong purchased or suddenly changed his/her mind after the transaction.
• Products that were not purchased.